Pages

July 9 and 10

Friday was quite relaxing. I finally got a chance to sleep in but I woke up at about 9 or 9:30 and couldn't fall back asleep. But it's ok because I wasn't that tired anymore. I had a lot of time to just lounge around in the afternoon, and then later Manal and I went to the market and then to Royal House (a local grocery store) to get some food. Eriny is gone to her village in Upper Egypt to prepare for her wedding in August, so for the next week Manal and I will be holding down the fort in the preschool. But 2 other girls will be coming to help and will probably be with us for most of the summer. Anyways then at 7:30 Manal and I went to the evangelistic meeting in the church and then had some skype partyness and introduced each other to some of our skype contacts. It was a pretty fun night.

On Sabbath after church I went to another potluck outside in the preschool yard again. It was going to be at a park but for some reason it got moved to the yard. It was another nice time. After visiting for awhile when the potluck was done I came back to my room and had a very nice and lengthy nap which was quite appreciated. Then Manal and I made some food and watched The Blind Side. It was really motivating and I liked the message. I hope I can always have the same type of spirit that the mom did. Now I'm off to bed and ready for another week of work ahead of me. Goodnight!

2 comments:

July 11, 2010 9:44 PM Unfiltered said...

You're being ready for this next week makes me happy. Keep up thy good work.

July 11, 2010 9:53 PM Ali said...

Nice that you get to relax, sleep in, and have naps once in awhile! Have a great upcoming week!!

Post a Comment