Pages

July 7

Today was a rather regular day. In the preschool we made fans out of folded paper and colored them. I thought the kids could use them well in this heat! Oh, I also took some of the dress-up items that I brought with me to Egypt down to the preschool today. The kids loved putting them on, so I hope they can continue to have fun with them this year. The afternoons get really long and hot because the air conditioning in the preschool stopped working this week so we get pretty warm. After work I basically just relaxed all evening, which was very welcome because I didn't have to go out anywhere. I guess I'm getting a cold because my throat has been pretty scratchy and I've been coughing a lot, especially after I wake up. But I hope this will pass quickly. Ok well that's about all I have to report for this day...

4 comments:

July 08, 2010 5:38 AM Glenda said...

thanks for the updates.
sounds like things are going really nicely.
drink lots of water and get your rest.
worship sounds like an interesting time.

July 08, 2010 8:00 AM Ali said...

Oh no! Your semi-annual colds are keeping their rigid schedule, eh? I hope you feel better and good call on the fans!

July 08, 2010 1:17 PM Unfiltered said...

Keep up the good work and please feel better Fox.

April 02, 2011 12:50 AM ewecker said...

Testing

Post a Comment