Pages

Gradually Getting Closer

Time is flying by and my summer will soon be gone. I can't quite believe that I'll be leaving for Egypt in less than 2 weeks! My ticket has been purchased so it's completely official now...I'm leaving on June 23. I have so much to do before I go! I need to gather all my preschool plans together and get them in place before I leave so that I'll be prepared to dive in when I get there. I'm glad that I'll at least have a few days of overlap with the current SM whose job I'll be taking over on June 30. These next couple weeks will be busy ones. Pray for me as I prepare to leave on my year-long journey!

2 comments:

June 11, 2010 8:07 PM Ali said...

How exciting!! I'm kinda jealous... Praying for you and your upcoming adventure!

June 16, 2010 4:02 AM Unfiltered said...

You're always in my prayers BrynBryn. I hope you can get everything done before you leave!

Post a Comment