Pages

Confirmation of Upcoming Year

I finally know where I will be serving as a student missionary next year! I will be going to Egypt to teach preschool in Heliopolis, a district of Cairo. I'm supposed to be there near the end of June, which leaves me about one more month of summer before I venture out into this new 12-month journey. I'm excited, but I'm also a little apprehensive of what I will encounter. I want to strive to witness to those I serve, and to grow closer in my relationship with God. I ask for your prayers as I get ready for this new chapter of my life.

3 comments:

May 25, 2010 8:40 AM Ali said...

Yay, how exciting!! Love the new blog!

May 25, 2010 9:20 AM Glenda said...

oh, Bryn...
what adventures await you.
those little children will capture your heart.
God bless you and keep you safe and strong.

Love you

May 26, 2010 10:54 AM Ali said...

I'm so excited for you!! I'm really going to miss you next year, but at least we can stay connected through blogs. You have to post tons of pictures of all your kids, OK?

Post a Comment